Mel Gibson clashes with photographer
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: S. Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Morrison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ken Regan/Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Mel Gibson confronted a photographer on Tuesday night after his friend fell to the ground trying to prevent the snapper from taking shots of the star.
The "Mad Max" actor was pursued by a paparazzo in Malibu, Calif., and his pal attempted to deter the cameraman, but ended up falling to the ground when they collided.
In video footage of the incident taken by TMZ, Gibson shouts at the photographer, "Hey, stop running around, dude. I saw you attack him."
The photographer insists, "I didn't attack him. He attacked me."
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Addressing his friend, the actor adds, "Call the cops and report that this guy assaulted you. I saw him do it."
Gibson's pal repeatedly tells the photographer, "You ran into me!" while he denies it.A member of Gibson's party is reported to have called police, but no report of a crime had been filed as WENN went to press.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite