Gisele Bundchen Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: JDH/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen have welcomed a baby boy.
Brady announced the birth Wednesday. He said the boy was born Tuesday and that he and Bundchen had not chosen a name. He called it "a wonderful experience in my life."
"Everyone's great," Brady said. "I didn't get much sleep."
Brady also has a 2-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan. Bundchen is a mother for the first time. The birth was first reported by People.com.
Brady and Bundchen were married in February in Los Angeles in a small ceremony. In April, they held another wedding ceremony in Costa Rica for friends and family.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bündchen
On Wednesday, Brady showed up 16 minutes late for his weekly media availability. Asked what was new, he said, "a normal week," and smiled.
The Patriots have lost three of their last four games to drop to 7-5. They lead the AFC East by one game and play at home Sunday against the Carolina Panthers. Brady said it was important for him to come to work Wednesday.
"I owe it to the guys in the locker room to really focus on what I need to do for this team," he said, "and put all these emotions aside and kind of come in here with a great sense of determination on what we have to do as a team. So, as a captain and a leader of this team, the last thing they need from me is to be really not focused on the job at hand. There's plenty of things for me to really be doing here this week."
From Crowd Ignite