Goldie Hawn dismisses Kate Hudson marriage quotes
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Universal/AP/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Goldie Hawn has dismissed reports she told a journalist her daughter Kate Hudson had secretly wed her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, insisting: "They aren't married."
The "Overboard" star was quoted in Britain's ES magazine as saying: "When my daughter Kate married an English rock star it didn't worry me; all that matters [is] that the relationship is a good one. What people do is not necessarily who they are."
RELATED: Celebritots With Unusual Names
Her remarks were picked up worldwide, prompting a Twitter user to ask Hawn, "So are kate and Matt really married, or are the press twisting your words.....as they do.....again!"
The actress noticed the tweet and quickly responded, "Darling once again (sic) twisted the truth. They aren't married. Baby they never get it right!!"
British-born Bellamy proposed to Hudson last spring, just months before she gave birth to their son, Bingham, in July (11), but the actress insisted they were in no rush to exchange vows.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite