Goldie Hawn dismisses Kate Hudson marriage quotes
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Universal/AP/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Goldie Hawn has dismissed reports she told a journalist her daughter Kate Hudson had secretly wed her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, insisting: "They aren't married."
The "Overboard" star was quoted in Britain's ES magazine as saying: "When my daughter Kate married an English rock star it didn't worry me; all that matters [is] that the relationship is a good one. What people do is not necessarily who they are."
RELATED: Celebritots With Unusual Names
Her remarks were picked up worldwide, prompting a Twitter user to ask Hawn, "So are kate and Matt really married, or are the press twisting your words.....as they do.....again!"
The actress noticed the tweet and quickly responded, "Darling once again (sic) twisted the truth. They aren't married. Baby they never get it right!!"
British-born Bellamy proposed to Hudson last spring, just months before she gave birth to their son, Bingham, in July (11), but the actress insisted they were in no rush to exchange vows.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite