Goldie Hawn dismisses Kate Hudson marriage quotes
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Universal/AP/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Goldie Hawn has dismissed reports she told a journalist her daughter Kate Hudson had secretly wed her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, insisting: "They aren't married."
The "Overboard" star was quoted in Britain's ES magazine as saying: "When my daughter Kate married an English rock star it didn't worry me; all that matters [is] that the relationship is a good one. What people do is not necessarily who they are."
RELATED: Celebritots With Unusual Names
Her remarks were picked up worldwide, prompting a Twitter user to ask Hawn, "So are kate and Matt really married, or are the press twisting your words.....as they do.....again!"
The actress noticed the tweet and quickly responded, "Darling once again (sic) twisted the truth. They aren't married. Baby they never get it right!!"
British-born Bellamy proposed to Hudson last spring, just months before she gave birth to their son, Bingham, in July (11), but the actress insisted they were in no rush to exchange vows.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite