Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts set for jail drama
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/PeterKramer/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The clean-cut stars have been cast in upcoming crime movie "Spring Breakers" by filmmaker Harmony Korine, who wrote the dark 1995 drama Kids.
The film will revolve around a gang of girls who hold up a fast food restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, and James Franco will play a drug dealer who bails them out of prison only to lure them into working for him.
And Gomez admits she can't wait to tackle a more serious role.
She tells MTV.com, "Right now we are wrapping up this year, and then beginning of next year I will be starting my new movie called Spring Breakers. I'm really, really excited about it.
"It's a different character than I have ever played before. It's a different kind of vibe I think than people are used to seeing me in. What you're going to see is more raw, I think. It's going to be raw and more about acting."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite