Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts set for jail drama
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/PeterKramer/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The clean-cut stars have been cast in upcoming crime movie "Spring Breakers" by filmmaker Harmony Korine, who wrote the dark 1995 drama Kids.
The film will revolve around a gang of girls who hold up a fast food restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, and James Franco will play a drug dealer who bails them out of prison only to lure them into working for him.
And Gomez admits she can't wait to tackle a more serious role.
She tells MTV.com, "Right now we are wrapping up this year, and then beginning of next year I will be starting my new movie called Spring Breakers. I'm really, really excited about it.
"It's a different character than I have ever played before. It's a different kind of vibe I think than people are used to seeing me in. What you're going to see is more raw, I think. It's going to be raw and more about acting."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite