Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts set for jail drama
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/PeterKramer/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The clean-cut stars have been cast in upcoming crime movie "Spring Breakers" by filmmaker Harmony Korine, who wrote the dark 1995 drama Kids.
The film will revolve around a gang of girls who hold up a fast food restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, and James Franco will play a drug dealer who bails them out of prison only to lure them into working for him.
And Gomez admits she can't wait to tackle a more serious role.
She tells MTV.com, "Right now we are wrapping up this year, and then beginning of next year I will be starting my new movie called Spring Breakers. I'm really, really excited about it.
"It's a different character than I have ever played before. It's a different kind of vibe I think than people are used to seeing me in. What you're going to see is more raw, I think. It's going to be raw and more about acting."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite