- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Edward_Opinaldo/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
Another ugly battle is being waged in the bitter, he-said she-said war between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry over custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The emergency hearing was called after Nahla's nanny, Alliance Kamdem, accused Aubry of shoving her during an altercation last week, which apparently began when she went to pick Nahla up from school, only to discover the tyke was home sick with her dad.
While Berry appeared to be aware of Nahla's sick day, the caregiver says she "expressed her concern" to Aubry about the "lack of communication," at which point he allegedly "started screaming" at her.
"You're the [bleeping] nanny. Who do you think you are? You are a nobody," he purportedly told her. "You don't need to [bleeping] know anything."
She contends that he then "violently pushed" her while she was holding Nahla, causing her to hit a wall.
Kamdem filed a police report the next day, touching off a criminal battery investigation, and she asked for a restraining order against Aubry, in which she cited other ostensible instances of harassment and assault.
On Tuesday, a judge denied the keep-away request, calling it "insufficient and speculative."
Still, says TMZ, Child Protective Services is investigating claims of possible child endangerment.
"Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate," scoffs Aubry's rep.
Halle, who paid Kamdem's salary (she just quit), parted ways with Aubry in early 2010. At first, she insisted the split was amicable.
"We're still friends, we love each other very much, and we both share the love of our lives," she told the September 2010 issue of Vogue. "And while it was not a love connection for us, he was absolutely the right person to have this child with because she is going to have an amazing father."
And even after things turned nasty in early 2011, Berry assured "Extra," "We both know a child needs both her parents."
And perhaps our sympathy.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite