- Photo: Handout/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP9 of 10
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News10 of 10
By Kat Giantis
Sometimes, celebrities aren't like us. Sometimes, a bad decision that could land us behind bars nets a star a slap on the wrist. Case in point: TMZ says vehicular calamity Amanda Bynes was pulled over in Los Angeles on Sunday night for driving with her headlights off.
Wait a second, you're probably thinking: Wasn't her license just suspended due to a pair of hit-and-run charges? Last we heard, it was indeed yanked, although we suppose there's a teeny (read: minuscule bordering on infinitesimal) chance she got it back.
Still, given Amanda's (alleged) DUI- and accident-filled track record in recent months, she surely got slapped with a big fat ticket. Right? Not so much. TMZ says she was issued a verbal warning and allowed to drive off.
Her rep has yet to comment.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite