- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Kat Giantis
The rumor mill just can't get enough of Jennifer Aniston's supposedly "warp-speed," ring-flashing romance with Justin Theroux, especially now that there's a chance to drag Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie into the mix.
"How Jen Stole Her Man," blares the latest cover of Us Weekly (don't even get us started on the concept of "man-stealing," because last we checked, we weren't living in a country song from the '60s). "Did she pull an Angelina to land her new love?"
The love triangle storyline comes down to this: When did Theroux end his 14-year, on-off relationship with live-in girlfriend Heidi Bivens, and when did he become "inseparable" with Aniston, whom he met last fall while shooting "Wanderlust" in Atlanta?
According to Us, the "bitter irony" of all this is that Jen, 42, would pursue a romance with the so-called edgy actor-writer, 39, given her pity-party-tossing past.
"Jen wanted Justin and it didn't seem to matter that he was already with someone," grumbles a source. "It's amazing she would go for an attached guy after what happened to her."
The mag claims Aniston "went after" the hirsute writer-director during filming, and they supposedly had a few "secret" rendezvous at her "secluded" rental home.
But, alleges an insider, "Jen and Justin both backed off. Justin's pretty bold, but he felt like it wouldn't be much longer before anyone got wind of it."
Theroux purportedly told Aniston that "things were over" with stylist Bivens, "but it was going to take time to undo."
Relays a snitch, "Jen did not feel like she could jump in with him until things with Heidi were officially over."
He reportedly ended the relationship in March. Bivens, who moved out of their New York digs in June, was said to be "blindsided" to learn that the former Mrs. Pitt "was the catalyst" for the split.
"It sucks when your ex dates the most famous woman in the world so soon after a breakup," kvetches a confidant, presumably while winking and nodding knowingly at a picture of Brad and Angelina.
As for Jen and Justin, who have allegedly been cohabiting at her Beverly Hills estate, they raised eyebrows last week by stepping out in New York wearing similar rings.
"They've gotten very serious quickly," says a Theroux buddy. "All his friends are shocked."
Aniston's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the Us story.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite