- Photo: WireImage/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
By Kat Giantis
Did you catch Brad Pitt giggling to the point of tears in that "Moneyball" outtake making the rounds this week? If so, you'll probably agree that he comes off as a fun-loving, laid-back person. Which is the opposite of what Us Weekly claims Angelina Jolie was during a recent private jet jaunt from Los Angeles to the Palm Springs Film Festival.
According to the mag, the A-list amours were joined on the plane by Brad's BFF, George Clooney, and Clooney's award-season arm candy, Stacy Keibler, who supposedly received the cold shoulder from Jolie.
"Angelina refused to acknowledge that Stacy was even on the plane," alleges a source. "Angelina went out of her way to ignore her, from takeoff to landing. She would not even look Stacy's way. She was not having it!"
Perhaps Jolie hadn't heard that the former professional wrestler's association with Clooney just helped net her a high-powered acting agent. Or maybe the mother of six little kids just wanted to enjoy a few rare moments of peace without having to make small talk with someone who might not be around in a few months.
"Angie is really not a girlie girl," opines another snitch.
But a Keibler insider (oh, we hope it's a cookie-making elf) insists to Gossip Cop that the shunning story is "totally false."
Still, Stacy was quick to respond last week when asked on the red carpet of the National Board of Review Awards if she wanted to pull a prank on Angelina: "No, I definitely do not."
George, for his part, has previously (and adamantly) denied rumors of a rift with Brad's waxier half.
But that doesn't stop a member of Camp Clooney from sniping to the mag, "He thinks Angelina is boring and not good company at all. He does not like to spend time with her. ... Brad and George like to hang out together, but without Angie."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite