- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Cirque du Soleil takes Beatles tribute to airportsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:19:16 PM
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:55:00 AM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial Page
By Kat Giantis
A little more than a month after they stepped out to dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York, Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper enjoyed a more casual outing in Los Angeles.
Multiple outlets report the two spent some quality time together on Saturday. Paparazzi snapped pics of a scruffy, baseball-hatted Cooper, 37, behind the wheel of his SUV, with a J.Lo-resembling brunette in the passenger seat doing her best to hide her face.
While reps for the stars aren't commenting, this latest rendezvous comes after their respective camps pooh-poohed their Manhattan meet-up as just "business."
"After their date in New York, Bradley and Jennifer stayed in touch," a source tells People. "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
Another insider offers a more succinct statement: "She likes him."
That's something of a shift from how she supposedly felt after their first tête-à-tête at New York eatery Per Se. A Lopez source sniffed to Us Weekly that "there wasn't a huge amount of chemistry there."
Jennifer, 42, has been lying relatively low dating-wise since her July split from Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage.
"She still has Marc. … They've just been married too long," blabs Steven Tyler to Us of his fellow "American Idol" judge, adding that she's "as fine as can be."
Cooper, for his part, has been linked to everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Olivia Wilde since his March breakup with Renee Zellweger.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite