- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
By Kat Giantis
A little more than a month after they stepped out to dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York, Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper enjoyed a more casual outing in Los Angeles.
Multiple outlets report the two spent some quality time together on Saturday. Paparazzi snapped pics of a scruffy, baseball-hatted Cooper, 37, behind the wheel of his SUV, with a J.Lo-resembling brunette in the passenger seat doing her best to hide her face.
While reps for the stars aren't commenting, this latest rendezvous comes after their respective camps pooh-poohed their Manhattan meet-up as just "business."
"After their date in New York, Bradley and Jennifer stayed in touch," a source tells People. "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
Another insider offers a more succinct statement: "She likes him."
That's something of a shift from how she supposedly felt after their first tête-à-tête at New York eatery Per Se. A Lopez source sniffed to Us Weekly that "there wasn't a huge amount of chemistry there."
Jennifer, 42, has been lying relatively low dating-wise since her July split from Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage.
"She still has Marc. … They've just been married too long," blabs Steven Tyler to Us of his fellow "American Idol" judge, adding that she's "as fine as can be."
Cooper, for his part, has been linked to everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Olivia Wilde since his March breakup with Renee Zellweger.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite