- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Kat Giantis
A little more than a month after they stepped out to dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York, Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper enjoyed a more casual outing in Los Angeles.
Multiple outlets report the two spent some quality time together on Saturday. Paparazzi snapped pics of a scruffy, baseball-hatted Cooper, 37, behind the wheel of his SUV, with a J.Lo-resembling brunette in the passenger seat doing her best to hide her face.
While reps for the stars aren't commenting, this latest rendezvous comes after their respective camps pooh-poohed their Manhattan meet-up as just "business."
"After their date in New York, Bradley and Jennifer stayed in touch," a source tells People. "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
Another insider offers a more succinct statement: "She likes him."
That's something of a shift from how she supposedly felt after their first tête-à-tête at New York eatery Per Se. A Lopez source sniffed to Us Weekly that "there wasn't a huge amount of chemistry there."
Jennifer, 42, has been lying relatively low dating-wise since her July split from Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage.
"She still has Marc. … They've just been married too long," blabs Steven Tyler to Us of his fellow "American Idol" judge, adding that she's "as fine as can be."
Cooper, for his part, has been linked to everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Olivia Wilde since his March breakup with Renee Zellweger.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite