- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
A little more than a month after they stepped out to dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York, Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper enjoyed a more casual outing in Los Angeles.
Multiple outlets report the two spent some quality time together on Saturday. Paparazzi snapped pics of a scruffy, baseball-hatted Cooper, 37, behind the wheel of his SUV, with a J.Lo-resembling brunette in the passenger seat doing her best to hide her face.
While reps for the stars aren't commenting, this latest rendezvous comes after their respective camps pooh-poohed their Manhattan meet-up as just "business."
"After their date in New York, Bradley and Jennifer stayed in touch," a source tells People. "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
Another insider offers a more succinct statement: "She likes him."
That's something of a shift from how she supposedly felt after their first tête-à-tête at New York eatery Per Se. A Lopez source sniffed to Us Weekly that "there wasn't a huge amount of chemistry there."
Jennifer, 42, has been lying relatively low dating-wise since her July split from Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage.
"She still has Marc. … They've just been married too long," blabs Steven Tyler to Us of his fellow "American Idol" judge, adding that she's "as fine as can be."
Cooper, for his part, has been linked to everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Olivia Wilde since his March breakup with Renee Zellweger.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite