- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By Kat Giantis
A little more than a month after they stepped out to dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in New York, Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper enjoyed a more casual outing in Los Angeles.
Multiple outlets report the two spent some quality time together on Saturday. Paparazzi snapped pics of a scruffy, baseball-hatted Cooper, 37, behind the wheel of his SUV, with a J.Lo-resembling brunette in the passenger seat doing her best to hide her face.
While reps for the stars aren't commenting, this latest rendezvous comes after their respective camps pooh-poohed their Manhattan meet-up as just "business."
"After their date in New York, Bradley and Jennifer stayed in touch," a source tells People. "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
Another insider offers a more succinct statement: "She likes him."
That's something of a shift from how she supposedly felt after their first tête-à-tête at New York eatery Per Se. A Lopez source sniffed to Us Weekly that "there wasn't a huge amount of chemistry there."
Jennifer, 42, has been lying relatively low dating-wise since her July split from Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage.
"She still has Marc. … They've just been married too long," blabs Steven Tyler to Us of his fellow "American Idol" judge, adding that she's "as fine as can be."
Cooper, for his part, has been linked to everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Olivia Wilde since his March breakup with Renee Zellweger.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite