Ashton and Mila Enjoy Cuddle Bunnies, Movie DateRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Ashton Kutcher
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: AKM-GSI/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: Fox TV/.3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.4 of 14
- Photo: FOX5 of 14
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 14
By Kat Giantis
Jackie and Kelso 4 EVA? A month ago, sources downplayed the blossoming romance between Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, insisting they weren't exclusive but were simply "hanging out and seeing where it's going." But based on their together-time over the weekend, the former "That '70s Show" lovebirds may be graduating from casual to couple-dom.
On Saturday in Los Angeles, Mila, 28, cozied up to Ashton, 34, during a wrap party for his Steve Jobs biopic. Paparazzi blurrily captured the pair nuzzling and locking lips on a balcony as other guests mixed and mingled nearby.
The next day, they stepped out with friends to catch "The Dark Knight Rises" but employed several strategies to thwart photographers. They not only kept their distance on the way into the theater (see below), but they also switched cars at an intersection to try to throw off the lensmen.
Their attempts to maintain a low profile may not be enough, however.
"Apparently the privacy of your own home is no longer the privacy of your own home," an annoyed Kutcher tweeted on Monday, presumably over the pap presence. His hashtag: "#societyfail."
He may have a point on public vs. private. On July 8, shutterbugs followed Ashton and Mila to a Hollywood cemetery, where the duo joined several of her family members to mark the anniversary of her grandmother's death.
The estranged hubby of Demi Moore was first linked to the petite, pulchritudinous actress in April, five months after his marital meltdown and more than a year after her split from Macaulay Culkin after eight years of togetherness.
She has repeatedly denied the romance rumors, alternately downplaying that "a friend is a friend" and "there's no crazy love story."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite