- Photo: Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Corbis3 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN/AP6 of 13
- Photo: VM/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP8 of 13
- Photo: KR4/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: Corbis11 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
By Kat Giantis
It's all about family these days for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. Over the weekend, the stork-awaiting couple reportedly made a quick trip to the actor's hometown of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to visit his family.
They were snapped holding hands as they arrived in Iowa, and the actress made sure to cover up her midsection in multiple layers.
According to Us Weekly, the pair were "super lovey-dovey together" when they landed on Saturday, and before they headed home to Los Angeles the following day, they hit such local hotspots as Target and Ashton's mom's house.
No word on when Kunis is due, although one British tabloid believes the erstwhile Jackie and Kelso will get hitched before their bundle of joy debuts.
"They are planning to get married in L.A. in April," a source alleges to the London Sun (via the Daily Mail). "They just want it to be made legal so are happy with a registry office. Mila, especially, wants it to be very low-key, with just their family there and a BBQ in their garden afterwards. She doesn't want to do anything showy or over the top."
Kutcher, meanwhile, "wants a party for all their friends later in the year in the south of France," adds the spy, "which Mila is up for, depending on how they cope with having a baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite