- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 22
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 22
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: SWAP/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Whittle / Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News12 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News18 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital19 of 22
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News21 of 22
- Photo: Pacific Coast News22 of 22
Reese Witherspoon has yet to officially confirm multiple reports that she's awaiting a stork visit, but she did the next best thing when she stepped out on Thursday sporting a belly-accentuating dress.
The Oscar winner, 36, was photographed (see below) exiting her Los Angeles office in a gray frock topped with a black cardigan, neither of which did much to hide her cutely swelling midsection.
This will be Reese's third child (she's already a parent to Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe) and her first with agent hubby Jim Toth, who she married a year ago this month.
"All along, Reese has been very open with her kids about her plans to expand the family," a source recently told People. "Especially [because] Ava is at a sensitive age, Reese always makes sure to consult with her. She is very respectful of Ava's feelings."
As for Witherspoon's pregnancy cravings, Us Weekly reports she's been making a run for the border with cheesy goodness from Taco Bell.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jake Talks 'Code'
Watch as Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his upcoming flick "Source Code."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite