Betrayal Becomes Him: Is Robert Pattinson Sexier Post-Scandal?Related: Hot Gossip, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 20
By Kat Giantis
We'll be honest: Robert Pattinson has never been our cup of tea. Something about his brand of nonthreatening, disheveled handsomeness turned us off, especially when combined with his sparkly "Twilight" alter ego. But a strange thing has happened in the wake of Kristen Stewart's camera-caught affair: We suddenly find him kinda hot.
At Monday's "Cosmopolis" premiere in New York, Rob hit the red carpet in an impeccably tailored Gucci suit, looking thinner, cleaner and more dashing than we ever recall seeing him before.
What was different, we wondered? Was it his scruffy but suddenly well-defined jawline? His carefully coiffed, swept-back tresses? His seemingly sad, tired eyes (presumably from crying bitter tears of heartbreak for K.Stew's daylight indiscretion with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director)? Or his newfound vulnerability, which taps into our deep-seated need to offer comfort, perhaps with a hug and chicken soup?
Maybe it's all those things, plus something else. Pattinson has gone beyond the "looking good is the best revenge" cliché by keeping things classy post-scandal. He's remained a gentleman about Stewart (his Ben & Jerry's-inclusive interview with a sympathetic Jon Stewart was awkwardly charming) and a professional by graciously fulfilling his promotional obligations.
All this has made his appeal climb.
And we aren't the only ones drawn to the British actor, who attended the "Cosmopolis" afterparty at hot spot Dream Downtown.
"He was very charismatic, all smiles, looking very relaxed and hugging all who stopped by to say hi," a spy tells People, which says he sucked on both a beer and an electronic cigarette. "The general crowd gravitated towards his table. … The whole room was watching him, and he looked genuinely at ease and comfortable the whole time."
Click on for lots more photos of Rob at the "Cosmopolis" premiere and ringing the bell on Wall Street, then tell us: Is he hotter now?
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite