- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
From the bride's pink, princess-inspired couture wedding gown to the explosion of white flowers to the groom's bride-dedicated serenade of a brand-new song, details have been leaking out ahead of People magazine's knot-tying exclusive, which debuts online Wednesday.
So, just how much did the newlyweds receive from the mag in exchange for "I do" access? The New York Post puts the price tag at around $300,000, small change considering that the ceremony at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia is rumored to have cost in the swanky neighborhood of $6.5 million. Word is, they've also inked a lucrative deal to distribute the pics in Europe.
Still, to put the money in perspective, Jessica Simpson reportedly pocketed $800,000 for the first photos of daughter Maxwell; Jennifer Lopez nabbed $6 million to unveil her twins in 2008; and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie scored $14 million for the debut of their double bundles in 2008, a sum they earmarked for charity.
We contacted Biel's rep to find out if the couple have a similar altruistic plan in mind for their wedding moolah but have yet to hear back.
Meanwhile, the intimate nuptials meant the guest list was light on celebrities, save for the likes of Justin's "SNL" pal Andy Samberg and Jessica's former "7th Heaven" co-star Beverley Mitchell. According to the Post, Timberlake's former *NSYNC bandmates Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone didn't make the cut.
"The band were not invited and are pretty upset about it," says a source. "But the wedding guests were mainly close family and friends."
That said, Chasez couldn't have made it regardless: He was attending his brother's wedding in Orlando. And there are rumblings that Kirkpatrick actually was on hand to witness the event.
As for Timberlake, he was apparently a bit under the weather as he vowed to stick with Biel until death (career or otherwise) do they part.
"Justin wasn't feeling well all week and on his wedding day," a spy tells Us Weekly. But he tried not to be a party pooper during a rager at the resort's bar.
"They shut the place down! They had a big night at the bar where everyone went crazy, but Justin wasn't feeling great," explains the source, before adding, "Justin was in a good mood. He had fun."
RELATED AT WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite