- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to believe those inside sources who say that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are "so smitten, it's crazy." How else to explain the starlet's willingness to trek all the way to Australia for a brief and belated birthday celebration with her actor-beau?
Lively turned 24 on Aug. 25, and she marked the occasion by winging Down Under last weekend to see DiCaprio, 36, who is shooting "The Great Gatsby" in Sydney.
One of their first stops: a romantic dinner on Saturday night at hot spot Aria, where they sat at a table overlooking Sydney Harbor.
"She looked gorgeous, and they looked very much like a couple," an eyewitness tells the Daily Telegraph. "They seemed to be having a really nice time and were definitely enjoying the view."
A couple days later, Leo and Blake took a private tour of Featherdale Wildlife Park, where they got up close and personal with the continent's fauna.
"They both loved the koalas and spent quite a bit of time with Austin, one of our younger koalas. Both Leo and Blake were friendly and inquisitive about the animals," their tour guide shares with E! News. "We took them into the dingo enclosure ... They weren't at all afraid of the animals, including the young saltwater crocodile and diamond python Cuddles, who we brought out for them to meet."
The actress, dressed down in jeans, a hat and a floral top, "especially enjoyed meeting the dingoes," continues the staffer, adding that environmentally conscious Leo, wearing his standard baseball cap, asked about the park's endangered species and was treated to a Tasmanian devil feeding.
"They were both so nice and down to earth," the guide gushes to the Herald-Sun. "There was certainly no diva behavior. ... Blake was absolutely beautiful."
And now she's presumably jet-lagged. Lively, whose travels with DiCaprio in recent months have included stops in France, Italy, New York, Los Angeles, Disneyland and Santa Barbara, was back in the U.S. by Tuesday, according to Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite