- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to believe those inside sources who say that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are "so smitten, it's crazy." How else to explain the starlet's willingness to trek all the way to Australia for a brief and belated birthday celebration with her actor-beau?
Lively turned 24 on Aug. 25, and she marked the occasion by winging Down Under last weekend to see DiCaprio, 36, who is shooting "The Great Gatsby" in Sydney.
One of their first stops: a romantic dinner on Saturday night at hot spot Aria, where they sat at a table overlooking Sydney Harbor.
"She looked gorgeous, and they looked very much like a couple," an eyewitness tells the Daily Telegraph. "They seemed to be having a really nice time and were definitely enjoying the view."
A couple days later, Leo and Blake took a private tour of Featherdale Wildlife Park, where they got up close and personal with the continent's fauna.
"They both loved the koalas and spent quite a bit of time with Austin, one of our younger koalas. Both Leo and Blake were friendly and inquisitive about the animals," their tour guide shares with E! News. "We took them into the dingo enclosure ... They weren't at all afraid of the animals, including the young saltwater crocodile and diamond python Cuddles, who we brought out for them to meet."
The actress, dressed down in jeans, a hat and a floral top, "especially enjoyed meeting the dingoes," continues the staffer, adding that environmentally conscious Leo, wearing his standard baseball cap, asked about the park's endangered species and was treated to a Tasmanian devil feeding.
"They were both so nice and down to earth," the guide gushes to the Herald-Sun. "There was certainly no diva behavior. ... Blake was absolutely beautiful."
And now she's presumably jet-lagged. Lively, whose travels with DiCaprio in recent months have included stops in France, Italy, New York, Los Angeles, Disneyland and Santa Barbara, was back in the U.S. by Tuesday, according to Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite