- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to believe those inside sources who say that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are "so smitten, it's crazy." How else to explain the starlet's willingness to trek all the way to Australia for a brief and belated birthday celebration with her actor-beau?
Lively turned 24 on Aug. 25, and she marked the occasion by winging Down Under last weekend to see DiCaprio, 36, who is shooting "The Great Gatsby" in Sydney.
One of their first stops: a romantic dinner on Saturday night at hot spot Aria, where they sat at a table overlooking Sydney Harbor.
"She looked gorgeous, and they looked very much like a couple," an eyewitness tells the Daily Telegraph. "They seemed to be having a really nice time and were definitely enjoying the view."
A couple days later, Leo and Blake took a private tour of Featherdale Wildlife Park, where they got up close and personal with the continent's fauna.
"They both loved the koalas and spent quite a bit of time with Austin, one of our younger koalas. Both Leo and Blake were friendly and inquisitive about the animals," their tour guide shares with E! News. "We took them into the dingo enclosure ... They weren't at all afraid of the animals, including the young saltwater crocodile and diamond python Cuddles, who we brought out for them to meet."
The actress, dressed down in jeans, a hat and a floral top, "especially enjoyed meeting the dingoes," continues the staffer, adding that environmentally conscious Leo, wearing his standard baseball cap, asked about the park's endangered species and was treated to a Tasmanian devil feeding.
"They were both so nice and down to earth," the guide gushes to the Herald-Sun. "There was certainly no diva behavior. ... Blake was absolutely beautiful."
And now she's presumably jet-lagged. Lively, whose travels with DiCaprio in recent months have included stops in France, Italy, New York, Los Angeles, Disneyland and Santa Barbara, was back in the U.S. by Tuesday, according to Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite