- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Rocsi Diaz to Leave 'Entertainment Tonight'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Josh Lawson's Sex Comedy 'The Little Death' Acquired by Magnolia PicturesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:07:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey Twice
By Kat Giantis
We're starting to believe those inside sources who say that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are "so smitten, it's crazy." How else to explain the starlet's willingness to trek all the way to Australia for a brief and belated birthday celebration with her actor-beau?
Lively turned 24 on Aug. 25, and she marked the occasion by winging Down Under last weekend to see DiCaprio, 36, who is shooting "The Great Gatsby" in Sydney.
One of their first stops: a romantic dinner on Saturday night at hot spot Aria, where they sat at a table overlooking Sydney Harbor.
"She looked gorgeous, and they looked very much like a couple," an eyewitness tells the Daily Telegraph. "They seemed to be having a really nice time and were definitely enjoying the view."
A couple days later, Leo and Blake took a private tour of Featherdale Wildlife Park, where they got up close and personal with the continent's fauna.
"They both loved the koalas and spent quite a bit of time with Austin, one of our younger koalas. Both Leo and Blake were friendly and inquisitive about the animals," their tour guide shares with E! News. "We took them into the dingo enclosure ... They weren't at all afraid of the animals, including the young saltwater crocodile and diamond python Cuddles, who we brought out for them to meet."
The actress, dressed down in jeans, a hat and a floral top, "especially enjoyed meeting the dingoes," continues the staffer, adding that environmentally conscious Leo, wearing his standard baseball cap, asked about the park's endangered species and was treated to a Tasmanian devil feeding.
"They were both so nice and down to earth," the guide gushes to the Herald-Sun. "There was certainly no diva behavior. ... Blake was absolutely beautiful."
And now she's presumably jet-lagged. Lively, whose travels with DiCaprio in recent months have included stops in France, Italy, New York, Los Angeles, Disneyland and Santa Barbara, was back in the U.S. by Tuesday, according to Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Scots
From Crowd Ignite