- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Maria Laura Antonelli/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: ATB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
Just three months after Cameron Diaz showed off her gilded and glam New York apartment in the pages of Elle Décor, she's apparently acquired another swanky Manhattan crash pad. TMZ says the actress recently plunked down $9 million for a 3,022-square-foot condo in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Cam's new luxury abode boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a "Crestron home automation system complete with iPad dock," whatever that is.
The building, which charges maintenance and tax fees estimated to run around $5,000 a month (gulp), offers a library lounge with bar, a sauna and a yoga room. A penthouse in the building just sold for $55 million.
For the last few months, Diaz, 41, has been in New York filming the new version of "Annie" with Quvenzhané Wallis.
No word on what she plans to do with the 2,400-square-foot, pre-war West Village digs on display in Elle, which were given a makeover by interior designer Kelly Wearstler, a former judge on Bravo's "Top Design."
"I'm surrounded by things that mean something to me," Diaz said of the space. That's what a home is."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite