- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Maria Laura Antonelli/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: ATB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Just three months after Cameron Diaz showed off her gilded and glam New York apartment in the pages of Elle Décor, she's apparently acquired another swanky Manhattan crash pad. TMZ says the actress recently plunked down $9 million for a 3,022-square-foot condo in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Cam's new luxury abode boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a "Crestron home automation system complete with iPad dock," whatever that is.
The building, which charges maintenance and tax fees estimated to run around $5,000 a month (gulp), offers a library lounge with bar, a sauna and a yoga room. A penthouse in the building just sold for $55 million.
For the last few months, Diaz, 41, has been in New York filming the new version of "Annie" with Quvenzhané Wallis.
No word on what she plans to do with the 2,400-square-foot, pre-war West Village digs on display in Elle, which were given a makeover by interior designer Kelly Wearstler, a former judge on Bravo's "Top Design."
"I'm surrounded by things that mean something to me," Diaz said of the space. That's what a home is."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite