- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Maria Laura Antonelli/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: ATB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Just three months after Cameron Diaz showed off her gilded and glam New York apartment in the pages of Elle Décor, she's apparently acquired another swanky Manhattan crash pad. TMZ says the actress recently plunked down $9 million for a 3,022-square-foot condo in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Cam's new luxury abode boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a "Crestron home automation system complete with iPad dock," whatever that is.
The building, which charges maintenance and tax fees estimated to run around $5,000 a month (gulp), offers a library lounge with bar, a sauna and a yoga room. A penthouse in the building just sold for $55 million.
For the last few months, Diaz, 41, has been in New York filming the new version of "Annie" with Quvenzhané Wallis.
No word on what she plans to do with the 2,400-square-foot, pre-war West Village digs on display in Elle, which were given a makeover by interior designer Kelly Wearstler, a former judge on Bravo's "Top Design."
"I'm surrounded by things that mean something to me," Diaz said of the space. That's what a home is."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite