- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Maria Laura Antonelli/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Breedo/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invisiona/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katryna/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: ATB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
Just three months after Cameron Diaz showed off her gilded and glam New York apartment in the pages of Elle Décor, she's apparently acquired another swanky Manhattan crash pad. TMZ says the actress recently plunked down $9 million for a 3,022-square-foot condo in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Cam's new luxury abode boasts three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths and a "Crestron home automation system complete with iPad dock," whatever that is.
The building, which charges maintenance and tax fees estimated to run around $5,000 a month (gulp), offers a library lounge with bar, a sauna and a yoga room. A penthouse in the building just sold for $55 million.
For the last few months, Diaz, 41, has been in New York filming the new version of "Annie" with Quvenzhané Wallis.
No word on what she plans to do with the 2,400-square-foot, pre-war West Village digs on display in Elle, which were given a makeover by interior designer Kelly Wearstler, a former judge on Bravo's "Top Design."
"I'm surrounded by things that mean something to me," Diaz said of the space. That's what a home is."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite