- Photo: Jordan STrauss/Invision/AP; Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: API/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/REX USA/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Nothing says "we're an item" quite like a photo op. On Tuesday, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden confirmed recent romance rumors when they were snapped hand-in-hand after a caffeine stop in New York (see the photos here).
"The relationship sort of hit Cameron out of nowhere," a Diaz confidant explains to People. "She's always been open-minded when it comes to men. She just wants to have something in common with them and find a personality that loves life and loves as hard as she does."
Another source echoes that sentiment to Us Weekly, saying, "She's happy to have someone to do boyfriend/girlfriend stuff with now. They're both diving straight in."
Most importantly, the actress, 41, is delighted to be dating the tatted-up musician, 35, even if she apparently wants to go slow.
"She's at a point in her life where she would love to settle down, but for now with Benji it's about being happy and taking things as they come," says the People spy. "She's happy … really happy."
The Us insider concurs that Diaz and Madden, who were reportedly introduced by his sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, are "totally coupled up and happy."
They further cemented their lovey-dovey status during a brunch date with pals on Sunday at ABC Kitchen, where they were photographed kissing and enjoying PDA aplenty.
“Throughout the entire meal, Cameron and Benji couldn't keep their hands off each other," an eyewitness tells Star. "They were whispering to each other and laughing, just having the best time together. … They were totally consumed with each other. Benji kept his arm around her, and she'd just rest her head on his shoulder and stare at him, grinning. It was obvious that she's crazy about him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite