- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: James Peltekian/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Saleem & Ahmad Elatab/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
By Kat Giantis
"I love her," he said. "I don't know what will happen. I will just continue to love her."
And the British funnyman appears to be sticking to his word, at least when it comes to divvying up their marital assets.
TMZ reports Brand filed final divorce papers on Tuesday but didn't ask for any of the estimated $40 million-plus his estranged missus reportedly made during their 14-month marriage, a good chunk of which he's entitled to under California's 50-50 community property laws.
"This divorce is as amicable as it gets," says a source, "and Russell was a mensch."
Word is, Brand has no desire to leave the union with any of Perry's moolah. Instead, he wants only what he pocketed, which is a far less impressive number than his chart-topping wife.
He originally filed for divorce on Dec. 30, citing the standard irreconcilable differences.
"I'll always adore her," Russell said at the time, "and I know we'll remain friends." As per the standard six-month waiting period, the split will become official on June 30.
In the meantime, Brand has apparently been dipping his big toe back into the dating pool. According to Us Weekly, he's been playing the field with several young ladies, a move that didn't sit well with Perry.
"She discovered through her friends," said a source. "One of the women told a friend of hers and it got back to Katy."
And in a report that we urge you to take with a boulder of salt, OK! claims Russell has his sights set on Katy's doppelganger, Zooey Deschanel.
"He's been sending funny, flirty texts to see if they can get together," an insider alleges. "He thinks she's hysterically funny and cute, too. He loves her quirky sense of humor, and thinks they'd be great together, both on-and off-screen."
Katy, for her part, performed in Indianapolis over Super Bowl weekend, and she took the opportunity to poke fun at rumors linking her to Tim Tebow and party into the wee hours with the victorious New York Giants.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite