- Photo: Jamie Squire/Getty Images North America1 of 20
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Orlin Wagner/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: LT2/HSS/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 20
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks12 of 20
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: RWO/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com17 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
By Kat Giantis
As debuts go, Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis could have done worse. The rumored twosome received cheers as they came out as a couple on Thursday night while taking in some basketball at the University of Kansas.
The "Saturday Night Live" funnyman, a longtime Jayhawks fan, apparently loaned the newly divorced actress one of his KU hats for the occasion, and fans responded enthusiastically when their faces were flashed on the JumboTron.
According to People, one particularly hard-core section of the crowd displayed letters reading "SUDEIKIS" in honor of the hometown fave, who was first linked to Wilde earlier this month.
Of course, now that Jason, 36, and Wilde, 27, have gone public, the inevitable (but hopefully premature) engagement speculation has begun.
"Did I just see Olivia Wilde fidgeting with an engagement ring in the newscast at the KU game with Jason Sudeikis?" tweeted one fan. "That's so sweet."
Observed another, "anyone else see olivia wilde take a ring off her ring finger at the KUgame with jason sudeikis?"
Jewelry ditching or no, Wilde seems to be making an effort to meet the people in Sudeikis' life. He's reportedly taken her to "SNL" rehearsals and afterparties, where they appeared "very into each other."
The pair certainly have plenty in common: Both have gone through divorces (her to Italian prince Tao Ruspoli; him to "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon) and both have been linked to a string of hot stars.
Since his split in early 2011 from January Jones, Sudeikis has been seen with everyone from Scarlett Johansson to Eva Mendes.
Wilde, meanwhile, has been spied in the company of Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Timberlake and Bradley Cooper.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite