Style Showdown: Red-Carpet Risks for Jennifer Aniston and Angelina JolieRelated: Hot Gossip, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux
- Photo: Wire Image/AP1 of 3
By Kat Giantis
Life's inevitabilities include death, taxes and silly comparisons between Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, and who are we to fight the unavoidable? On Wednesday night, both stars stepped out of their basic-black comfort zones and took a fashion risk on the red carpet.
At the Los Angeles premiere of "Wanderlust," Jen styled a strapless, leather-trimmed black-and-white magic eye-patterned number from Tom Ford. The frock was accented with a bit of peplum at the waistline, which seemed designed to tweak those nonstop pregnancy rumors (just denied for the umpteenth time).
The dress was a change of pace for the actress, who recently admitted her look tends to be "very safe."
Meanwhile, over in Paris, Angelina ditched her usual sack-like numbers as she hit the red carpet for her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
The Oscar-winning do-gooder sported a one-sleeved, silvery-white crepe gown from Ralph & Russo, which was decorated with a Shiloh-sized organza flower on the shoulder.
So, whose style gamble paid off the most? Vote below, then click on to get a gander at what Jen and Angie's dates wore ...
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite