- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
By Kat Giantis
It's still unclear where Demi Moore is receiving treatment in the wake of her hospitalization last month, but the slimline, out-of-sight star is apparently opting for a healing approach that combines both body and mind. Echoing previous reports, People says the actress, 49, is "seeking help" from spiritual guide Deepak Chopra.
According to the mag, Demi's ties to Deepak go back 15 years: She spent time with him in India in 1996, served on the board of his healing center, appeared on his album of songs inspired by the poet Rumi, and has referred to his book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" as "my bible."
Chopra also introduced Demi to Donna Karan, a meet-up that sparked both a friendship and business collaboration.
Moore, who reportedly suffered convulsions after inhaling nitrous oxide and an "incense"-like substance during a gathering at her house on Jan. 23, is believed to be in a treatment facility, although which one remains in doubt. TMZ denies widespread speculation that she's rehabbing at the swanky Cirque Lodge in Utah.
Either way, a self-help guru might not be a bad idea.
"Demi is really upset," a source tells Us Weekly. "She's an icon but doesn't feel like one."
The mag claims that some of her family and friends are blaming estranged husband Ashton Kutcher for being a "bad influence," with another insider concluding, "She's been in a bad way for a long time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite