- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
It's still unclear where Demi Moore is receiving treatment in the wake of her hospitalization last month, but the slimline, out-of-sight star is apparently opting for a healing approach that combines both body and mind. Echoing previous reports, People says the actress, 49, is "seeking help" from spiritual guide Deepak Chopra.
According to the mag, Demi's ties to Deepak go back 15 years: She spent time with him in India in 1996, served on the board of his healing center, appeared on his album of songs inspired by the poet Rumi, and has referred to his book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" as "my bible."
Chopra also introduced Demi to Donna Karan, a meet-up that sparked both a friendship and business collaboration.
Moore, who reportedly suffered convulsions after inhaling nitrous oxide and an "incense"-like substance during a gathering at her house on Jan. 23, is believed to be in a treatment facility, although which one remains in doubt. TMZ denies widespread speculation that she's rehabbing at the swanky Cirque Lodge in Utah.
Either way, a self-help guru might not be a bad idea.
"Demi is really upset," a source tells Us Weekly. "She's an icon but doesn't feel like one."
The mag claims that some of her family and friends are blaming estranged husband Ashton Kutcher for being a "bad influence," with another insider concluding, "She's been in a bad way for a long time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite