- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
It's still unclear where Demi Moore is receiving treatment in the wake of her hospitalization last month, but the slimline, out-of-sight star is apparently opting for a healing approach that combines both body and mind. Echoing previous reports, People says the actress, 49, is "seeking help" from spiritual guide Deepak Chopra.
According to the mag, Demi's ties to Deepak go back 15 years: She spent time with him in India in 1996, served on the board of his healing center, appeared on his album of songs inspired by the poet Rumi, and has referred to his book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" as "my bible."
Chopra also introduced Demi to Donna Karan, a meet-up that sparked both a friendship and business collaboration.
Moore, who reportedly suffered convulsions after inhaling nitrous oxide and an "incense"-like substance during a gathering at her house on Jan. 23, is believed to be in a treatment facility, although which one remains in doubt. TMZ denies widespread speculation that she's rehabbing at the swanky Cirque Lodge in Utah.
Either way, a self-help guru might not be a bad idea.
"Demi is really upset," a source tells Us Weekly. "She's an icon but doesn't feel like one."
The mag claims that some of her family and friends are blaming estranged husband Ashton Kutcher for being a "bad influence," with another insider concluding, "She's been in a bad way for a long time."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite