- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
By Kat Giantis
Have Demi Moore's marital issues taken a toll on her health? TMZ says the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Ashton Kutcher was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital late Monday night after 911 was called. Paramedics who arrived at her home reportedly spent 30 minutes checking her out before bringing her in for treatment.
According to Moore's rep, she's suffering from the go-to celebrity ailment of exhaustion, but sources contend to TMZ that she will be "placed in a facility" and treated for "substance abuse," although there are no details on the alleged substance involved.
"Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," her rep said in a statement. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
Since her November split with Kutcher, Moore has kept a low profile. But on the few occasions when she's ventured out, the tabloids have been quick to point out her slimmed-down figure.
Life & Style also hinted at problems a few weeks prior to the couple's breakup announcement.
"Demi had been sober for a long time -- decades -- but recently it's gotten bad," an insider alleged to the tab. "Ashton loves her, but he can't stick around and watch her do this to herself."
The actress, who is mom to daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17, with ex-husband Bruce Willis, spent two weeks in rehab in 1984 at the urging of her "St. Elmo's Fire" director, Joel Schumacher.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite