- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
By Kat Giantis
Have Demi Moore's marital issues taken a toll on her health? TMZ says the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Ashton Kutcher was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital late Monday night after 911 was called. Paramedics who arrived at her home reportedly spent 30 minutes checking her out before bringing her in for treatment.
According to Moore's rep, she's suffering from the go-to celebrity ailment of exhaustion, but sources contend to TMZ that she will be "placed in a facility" and treated for "substance abuse," although there are no details on the alleged substance involved.
"Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," her rep said in a statement. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
Since her November split with Kutcher, Moore has kept a low profile. But on the few occasions when she's ventured out, the tabloids have been quick to point out her slimmed-down figure.
Life & Style also hinted at problems a few weeks prior to the couple's breakup announcement.
"Demi had been sober for a long time -- decades -- but recently it's gotten bad," an insider alleged to the tab. "Ashton loves her, but he can't stick around and watch her do this to herself."
The actress, who is mom to daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17, with ex-husband Bruce Willis, spent two weeks in rehab in 1984 at the urging of her "St. Elmo's Fire" director, Joel Schumacher.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite