- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
By Kat Giantis
Have Demi Moore's marital issues taken a toll on her health? TMZ says the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Ashton Kutcher was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital late Monday night after 911 was called. Paramedics who arrived at her home reportedly spent 30 minutes checking her out before bringing her in for treatment.
According to Moore's rep, she's suffering from the go-to celebrity ailment of exhaustion, but sources contend to TMZ that she will be "placed in a facility" and treated for "substance abuse," although there are no details on the alleged substance involved.
"Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," her rep said in a statement. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
Since her November split with Kutcher, Moore has kept a low profile. But on the few occasions when she's ventured out, the tabloids have been quick to point out her slimmed-down figure.
Life & Style also hinted at problems a few weeks prior to the couple's breakup announcement.
"Demi had been sober for a long time -- decades -- but recently it's gotten bad," an insider alleged to the tab. "Ashton loves her, but he can't stick around and watch her do this to herself."
The actress, who is mom to daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 17, with ex-husband Bruce Willis, spent two weeks in rehab in 1984 at the urging of her "St. Elmo's Fire" director, Joel Schumacher.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite