Demi vs. Daughters: Are the Girls Getting a Restraining Order?Related: Hot Gossip, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Rumer Willis
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP12 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 15
- Photo: Splash News15 of 15
By Kat Giantis
How bad have things gotten between Demi Moore and her three daughters? On the heels of reports that Rumer, 23, Scout, 21, and Tallulah, 18, have been giving their mom the silent treatment comes talk that the girls are "seriously considering" taking out a restraining order.
"Demi has been calling them incessantly and emailing them, leaving them tearful messages and begging them to call her, and the girls are sick of it," a source alleged to Radar Online. "It is a really drastic measure and not something they are considering lightly, but they just feel like they want some peace and quiet."
"It's true they're not all hunky-dory, getting along like they used to, but they're not about to go to those extremes!" an insider explains to Us Weekly. "They love their mom at the end of the day, and they're never going to completely abandon her."
Moore, 49, has faced a difficult road since splitting from Ashton Kutcher in November. In January, a rumored laughing gas-induced seizure led to her hospitalization, followed by a monthlong stay in rehab.
"Demi is so terribly needy and very fragile right now," a spy adds to the Sun-Times. "Yes, she went to rehab and, yes, she is sincerely trying to get her life back together, but she has been driving the girls a bit nuts."
One major source of tension, alleges Radar, is Rumer, Scout and Tallulah's continued closeness with their stepdad, whose wandering eye apparently contributed to the breakup.
"The girls have all stayed friends with Ashton, and that is infuriating Demi," purports a spy. "She doesn't understand how they could stay close with Ashton after he humiliated her, and she's asked them to stop talking with him but they refuse."
The best thing right now, say insiders, would be some breathing room between mother and daughters.
"They all do need their space from the drama and the negativity -- Scout in particular," opines the Us confidant.
Adds the Sun-Times source, "Demi has spent so much time trying to be her kids' pal and their contemporary, she's lost a bit of her role as a parent. … There needs to be space in that relationship. You can't be your children's friends all the time. It's just not healthy in the long run."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite