- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Matthew Perry's 'Odd Couple' Pilot Casts Thomas Lennon as FelixMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Michael Wolff Report of $100 Million Loss at Daily Beast/Newsweek 'Wildly Inaccurate&apMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 4:08:00 PM
- TV Land's 'Soul Man' Season Premiere to Simulcast Live on BET, CentricMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:57:00 PM
- Garrett Hedlund's Captain Hook Finds His Smee in 'Four Lions' Star Adeel MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:36:00 PM
- Reno 911 Alum Thomas Lennon to Star Opposite Matthew Perry in Odd Couple PilotMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:31:00 PM
- Matthew Perry's 'Odd Couple' Pilot Casts Thomas Lennon as Felix
By Kat Giantis
An unintended consequence of Blake Lively's breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio: increased scrutiny of her lodgings during her weekend trip to Boston, where she was spotted in the company of her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds.
According to the New York Daily News, the starlet holed up in the rented apartment of the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who is shooting "R.I.P.D." in town.
Lively's rep, however, insists she crashed at a hotel while taking in the Beantown sights with a girlfriend.
That must have been one fully equipped hotel, because the Boston Herald says Blake, who reportedly accompanied Reynolds to Boston by train from New York, spent $270 during a grocery run.
"She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff," shares a store staffer. "And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff."
Reynolds, 34, and Lively, 24, were also spotted noshing at a local sushi joint, where the actress was participating in a cooking event, according to Gossip Cop (that might explain the groceries).
Whether just friends or something more, their hang-time came just as news of Lively's split with DiCaprio was confirmed by their respective reps. Now, Us Weekly delves into what might have tanked the fair-haired pair's five-month, continent-hopping romance.
"Blake wasn't ready to move to the next level," says a source. "It was just too much, too quickly. They got hot and heavy so fast, and Blake wasn't ready to settle down."
Leo, 36, who avoided settling down with long-term squeezes Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen, "is looking for someone to eventually start a family with," continues the insider. "That's not where she's at. She's only 24!"
Echoes another spy, "He's not in a rush to get married, but he's more mature. They're not in the same place right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and more from the cast of "Divergent" talk about their tough roles and what they learned.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite