- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
By Kat Giantis
An unintended consequence of Blake Lively's breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio: increased scrutiny of her lodgings during her weekend trip to Boston, where she was spotted in the company of her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds.
According to the New York Daily News, the starlet holed up in the rented apartment of the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who is shooting "R.I.P.D." in town.
Lively's rep, however, insists she crashed at a hotel while taking in the Beantown sights with a girlfriend.
That must have been one fully equipped hotel, because the Boston Herald says Blake, who reportedly accompanied Reynolds to Boston by train from New York, spent $270 during a grocery run.
"She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff," shares a store staffer. "And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff."
Reynolds, 34, and Lively, 24, were also spotted noshing at a local sushi joint, where the actress was participating in a cooking event, according to Gossip Cop (that might explain the groceries).
Whether just friends or something more, their hang-time came just as news of Lively's split with DiCaprio was confirmed by their respective reps. Now, Us Weekly delves into what might have tanked the fair-haired pair's five-month, continent-hopping romance.
"Blake wasn't ready to move to the next level," says a source. "It was just too much, too quickly. They got hot and heavy so fast, and Blake wasn't ready to settle down."
Leo, 36, who avoided settling down with long-term squeezes Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen, "is looking for someone to eventually start a family with," continues the insider. "That's not where she's at. She's only 24!"
Echoes another spy, "He's not in a rush to get married, but he's more mature. They're not in the same place right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite