- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
By Kat Giantis
An unintended consequence of Blake Lively's breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio: increased scrutiny of her lodgings during her weekend trip to Boston, where she was spotted in the company of her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds.
According to the New York Daily News, the starlet holed up in the rented apartment of the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who is shooting "R.I.P.D." in town.
Lively's rep, however, insists she crashed at a hotel while taking in the Beantown sights with a girlfriend.
That must have been one fully equipped hotel, because the Boston Herald says Blake, who reportedly accompanied Reynolds to Boston by train from New York, spent $270 during a grocery run.
"She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff," shares a store staffer. "And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff."
Reynolds, 34, and Lively, 24, were also spotted noshing at a local sushi joint, where the actress was participating in a cooking event, according to Gossip Cop (that might explain the groceries).
Whether just friends or something more, their hang-time came just as news of Lively's split with DiCaprio was confirmed by their respective reps. Now, Us Weekly delves into what might have tanked the fair-haired pair's five-month, continent-hopping romance.
"Blake wasn't ready to move to the next level," says a source. "It was just too much, too quickly. They got hot and heavy so fast, and Blake wasn't ready to settle down."
Leo, 36, who avoided settling down with long-term squeezes Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen, "is looking for someone to eventually start a family with," continues the insider. "That's not where she's at. She's only 24!"
Echoes another spy, "He's not in a rush to get married, but he's more mature. They're not in the same place right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite