- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
An unintended consequence of Blake Lively's breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio: increased scrutiny of her lodgings during her weekend trip to Boston, where she was spotted in the company of her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds.
According to the New York Daily News, the starlet holed up in the rented apartment of the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who is shooting "R.I.P.D." in town.
Lively's rep, however, insists she crashed at a hotel while taking in the Beantown sights with a girlfriend.
That must have been one fully equipped hotel, because the Boston Herald says Blake, who reportedly accompanied Reynolds to Boston by train from New York, spent $270 during a grocery run.
"She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff," shares a store staffer. "And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff."
Reynolds, 34, and Lively, 24, were also spotted noshing at a local sushi joint, where the actress was participating in a cooking event, according to Gossip Cop (that might explain the groceries).
Whether just friends or something more, their hang-time came just as news of Lively's split with DiCaprio was confirmed by their respective reps. Now, Us Weekly delves into what might have tanked the fair-haired pair's five-month, continent-hopping romance.
"Blake wasn't ready to move to the next level," says a source. "It was just too much, too quickly. They got hot and heavy so fast, and Blake wasn't ready to settle down."
Leo, 36, who avoided settling down with long-term squeezes Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen, "is looking for someone to eventually start a family with," continues the insider. "That's not where she's at. She's only 24!"
Echoes another spy, "He's not in a rush to get married, but he's more mature. They're not in the same place right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite