- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Kat Giantis
An unintended consequence of Blake Lively's breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio: increased scrutiny of her lodgings during her weekend trip to Boston, where she was spotted in the company of her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds.
According to the New York Daily News, the starlet holed up in the rented apartment of the former Mr. Scarlett Johansson, who is shooting "R.I.P.D." in town.
Lively's rep, however, insists she crashed at a hotel while taking in the Beantown sights with a girlfriend.
That must have been one fully equipped hotel, because the Boston Herald says Blake, who reportedly accompanied Reynolds to Boston by train from New York, spent $270 during a grocery run.
"She bought general groceries, mostly healthy stuff," shares a store staffer. "And a couple of pumpkins. Some oats and grains, fruits and vegetables, and toothpaste. She bought a lot of stuff."
Reynolds, 34, and Lively, 24, were also spotted noshing at a local sushi joint, where the actress was participating in a cooking event, according to Gossip Cop (that might explain the groceries).
Whether just friends or something more, their hang-time came just as news of Lively's split with DiCaprio was confirmed by their respective reps. Now, Us Weekly delves into what might have tanked the fair-haired pair's five-month, continent-hopping romance.
"Blake wasn't ready to move to the next level," says a source. "It was just too much, too quickly. They got hot and heavy so fast, and Blake wasn't ready to settle down."
Leo, 36, who avoided settling down with long-term squeezes Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen, "is looking for someone to eventually start a family with," continues the insider. "That's not where she's at. She's only 24!"
Echoes another spy, "He's not in a rush to get married, but he's more mature. They're not in the same place right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite