- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
By Kat Giantis
Say what you will about George Clooney's romantic entanglements, but at least he's up front about what he's looking for (fun without commitment) and tends toward discretion. Which is why it's so strange that in the wake of his breakup with Stacy Keibler, stories are a-flying about who did the dumping (supposedly she did, because she "wants to have children and a family someday") and their alleged sex drought due to schedule conflicts.
Now comes a different version courtesy of the New York Post, which says it was the A-lister who pulled the plug on the two-year relationship, calling Keibler last month to ask her to start moving out of his Los Angeles home.
But in a "you can't fire me because I quit" move, a source insists to the paper that Stacy was ready to eighty-six Clooney anyway and had been "planning to move out for a while."
"When she knew she wanted to end things with George, she started looking for a new place," explains the spy. "He has never asked her to move out. She's been very actively looking for the past few weeks."
The insider also pooh-poohed speculation that the former wrestler turned "Supermarket Swap" host wants to have kids: "Clearly that's not where her head is right now -- she lives in the moment."
And the moment has been very, very lucrative. The Post estimates that she's amassed $10 million from various promotional fees thanks to her connection with Clooney.
The Oscar winner is currently relaxing at his villa in Lake Como, Italy, and he apparently handled the split like a pro. "He was very respectful, adult about the situation," a spy tells TMZ, "and they discussed the fact that they were friends before they dated and want to stay friends after."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite