- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
Say what you will about George Clooney's romantic entanglements, but at least he's up front about what he's looking for (fun without commitment) and tends toward discretion. Which is why it's so strange that in the wake of his breakup with Stacy Keibler, stories are a-flying about who did the dumping (supposedly she did, because she "wants to have children and a family someday") and their alleged sex drought due to schedule conflicts.
Now comes a different version courtesy of the New York Post, which says it was the A-lister who pulled the plug on the two-year relationship, calling Keibler last month to ask her to start moving out of his Los Angeles home.
But in a "you can't fire me because I quit" move, a source insists to the paper that Stacy was ready to eighty-six Clooney anyway and had been "planning to move out for a while."
"When she knew she wanted to end things with George, she started looking for a new place," explains the spy. "He has never asked her to move out. She's been very actively looking for the past few weeks."
The insider also pooh-poohed speculation that the former wrestler turned "Supermarket Swap" host wants to have kids: "Clearly that's not where her head is right now -- she lives in the moment."
And the moment has been very, very lucrative. The Post estimates that she's amassed $10 million from various promotional fees thanks to her connection with Clooney.
The Oscar winner is currently relaxing at his villa in Lake Como, Italy, and he apparently handled the split like a pro. "He was very respectful, adult about the situation," a spy tells TMZ, "and they discussed the fact that they were friends before they dated and want to stay friends after."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite