- Photo: blanco-rol-bazan/x17online.com/X171 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: BV11/HSS/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
By Kat Giantis
Someone tell the Scooby gang to fire up the Mystery Machine, because a case may need solving. Seems the Twi-Hards worked themselves into a lather on Monday after photos surfaced that purported to show Kristen Stewart rendezvousing in Los Angeles with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, he of that caught-on-camera, Mini Cooper-based "momentary indiscretion" from last summer.
The meet-up allegedly took place on Sunday at a Mexican restaurant that Kristen frequents with still-on boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who jetted out of town over the weekend. In grainy photos snapped outside the eatery, a bespectacled K. Stew is seen heading toward a car that sort of resembles one Sanders drives, with a guy who kinda sort of has his basic coloring.
But Stewart insiders are adamant that she did not meet up with the filmmaker, whose marriage to Liberty Ross, a model and mother of his two kids, went belly-up in the wake of the cheating scandal.
According to Gossip Cop, that's not Sanders in the pictures , which were actually taken on Friday (meaning Pattison was still in town). The actress dined with a group of friends, including a few of Rob's. Hollywood Life, meanwhile, says the dark-haired guy in question was simply a restaurant staffer.
"That man is a driver, a valet driver," maintains a source. "After he drove the car to the front of the parking area, he got out and the two young women in the photo got into the car. That young girl wearing glasses, Kristen Stewart, got into the passenger's side. She is a regular here and very friendly."
On April 9, Pattinson tossed a surprise party for Stewart's 23rd birthday at the restaurant, inviting 40 or so pals to join them. A few days later, the "Twilight" twosome surfaced hand-in-hand at the Coachella Music Festival.
A Kristen insider chimes in that there's no "chance in hell she was with Rupert," with another concurring before adding, "That ship and mistake has sailed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite