- Photo: blanco-rol-bazan/x17online.com/X171 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: BV11/HSS/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 14
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
By Kat Giantis
Someone tell the Scooby gang to fire up the Mystery Machine, because a case may need solving. Seems the Twi-Hards worked themselves into a lather on Monday after photos surfaced that purported to show Kristen Stewart rendezvousing in Los Angeles with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, he of that caught-on-camera, Mini Cooper-based "momentary indiscretion" from last summer.
The meet-up allegedly took place on Sunday at a Mexican restaurant that Kristen frequents with still-on boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who jetted out of town over the weekend. In grainy photos snapped outside the eatery, a bespectacled K. Stew is seen heading toward a car that sort of resembles one Sanders drives, with a guy who kinda sort of has his basic coloring.
But Stewart insiders are adamant that she did not meet up with the filmmaker, whose marriage to Liberty Ross, a model and mother of his two kids, went belly-up in the wake of the cheating scandal.
According to Gossip Cop, that's not Sanders in the pictures , which were actually taken on Friday (meaning Pattison was still in town). The actress dined with a group of friends, including a few of Rob's. Hollywood Life, meanwhile, says the dark-haired guy in question was simply a restaurant staffer.
"That man is a driver, a valet driver," maintains a source. "After he drove the car to the front of the parking area, he got out and the two young women in the photo got into the car. That young girl wearing glasses, Kristen Stewart, got into the passenger's side. She is a regular here and very friendly."
On April 9, Pattinson tossed a surprise party for Stewart's 23rd birthday at the restaurant, inviting 40 or so pals to join them. A few days later, the "Twilight" twosome surfaced hand-in-hand at the Coachella Music Festival.
A Kristen insider chimes in that there's no "chance in hell she was with Rupert," with another concurring before adding, "That ship and mistake has sailed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite