- Photo: FOX1 of 8
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Kat Giantis
Well, this is an interesting development. Just a week after Mila Kunis' rep all but shouted from the rooftops with a bullhorn that the actress was not dating longtime pal Ashton Kutcher, they took off together on a three-day getaway.
People mag says the onetime "That '70s Show" co-stars, who sparked romance rumors on April 15 after they were photographed shopping and dining in Los Angeles, surfaced near Santa Barbara last weekend. And unlike their previous outing, which included a few friends, this trip was strictly one-on-one.
But the twosome's low-key time-out in the coastal town of Carpinteria, Calif., clearly didn't escape notice. Ashton, 34, and Mila, 28, reportedly road-tripped up on Thursday and were spied noshing on a sushi lunch the next day.
Paparazzi also caught them at a local farm stand (the actress bought blueberries and flowers) and a coffee shop. They ducked out of sight on Saturday and headed back to Los Angeles on Sunday (see pics of their together-time here).
So, what's the deal with the erstwhile Jackie and Kelso? Depending on who you ask, it's either wish fulfillment on the part of a long-pining Kutcher or just another one of his disposable post-Demi Moore hookups.
"He was so in love with her for a while when they worked together," a source tells the mag. "He thought she was a goddess, was always talking about how beautiful she is. But she was with Macaulay [Culkin] for a lot of that time and also just generally gave off a not interested vibe."
(Or, as one source put it last week, "She would never ever.")
But now an insider says, "It never happened, but I'm not surprised by this -- at all."
Then again, with Ashton only five months out from the announcement of his split from Moore after six years of marriage and several two-timing rumors, he may be grasping at any available hottie.
"He always talked about Mila like a little sister. They're definitely close pals and have been," explains a Kutcher confidant. "I think if anything she's a good time for him. But he's not looking for anything serious."
Ah, yes, "a good time." Just what every bright, beautiful woman aspires to be when she grows up. Let us be among the first to say, "Mila, honey, you can do better."
Kunis, for those keeping track, has been single since ending her eight-year romance with Culkin in early 2011.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite