- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: ST/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
By Kat Giantis
Drew Barrymore is making sure her third trip down the aisle is nothing like the other two. Multiple outlets report the stork-awaiting actress will become Mrs. Will Kopelman on June 2 on the lush, expansive grounds of her estate in Montecito, Calif.
"She wants it to be very personal and intimate," an insider tells E! News. "She wants to do it right and be surrounded by family and friends."
Art consultant Kopelman, 34, who slipped a 4-carat sparkler on Barrymore's finger over the holidays, has reportedly tapped his family rabbi to perform the ceremony.
That's a far more traditional choice than Drew's first marriage. In 1994, she tied the knot with bar owner Jeremy Thomas courtesy of a combination minister-psychic-private detective. The union fizzled after 19 days.
According to Us Weekly, Barrymore, 37, will say "I do" in a Chanel gown (Kopelman's dad just happens to be the former CEO of the design house).
"She wants to get married before her bump gets too big, but it's important to her to marry before she gives birth," explains the E! spy. "Drew and Will have spent a lot of time talking to his family about ways to make the ceremony special."
The sunny star has apparently learned what not to do from her previous nuptials. You'll recall that she nearly wed hubby No. 2, Tom Green, on "Saturday Night Live" in 2000, only to change her mind five minutes before they were due to swap vows onstage. They eloped in 2001, but the marriage went belly up after only a few months.
"Will is such an incredible man for her," kvells the E! source. "They adore [each other] and are always together. He's a good guy and he's going to be a great father."
Speaking of parenthood, Life & Style has rolled the dice and come up with pink.
"She's having a girl," a confidant bubbles to the mag. "She's so excited."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite