- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: ST/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Kat Giantis
Drew Barrymore is making sure her third trip down the aisle is nothing like the other two. Multiple outlets report the stork-awaiting actress will become Mrs. Will Kopelman on June 2 on the lush, expansive grounds of her estate in Montecito, Calif.
"She wants it to be very personal and intimate," an insider tells E! News. "She wants to do it right and be surrounded by family and friends."
Art consultant Kopelman, 34, who slipped a 4-carat sparkler on Barrymore's finger over the holidays, has reportedly tapped his family rabbi to perform the ceremony.
That's a far more traditional choice than Drew's first marriage. In 1994, she tied the knot with bar owner Jeremy Thomas courtesy of a combination minister-psychic-private detective. The union fizzled after 19 days.
According to Us Weekly, Barrymore, 37, will say "I do" in a Chanel gown (Kopelman's dad just happens to be the former CEO of the design house).
"She wants to get married before her bump gets too big, but it's important to her to marry before she gives birth," explains the E! spy. "Drew and Will have spent a lot of time talking to his family about ways to make the ceremony special."
The sunny star has apparently learned what not to do from her previous nuptials. You'll recall that she nearly wed hubby No. 2, Tom Green, on "Saturday Night Live" in 2000, only to change her mind five minutes before they were due to swap vows onstage. They eloped in 2001, but the marriage went belly up after only a few months.
"Will is such an incredible man for her," kvells the E! source. "They adore [each other] and are always together. He's a good guy and he's going to be a great father."
Speaking of parenthood, Life & Style has rolled the dice and come up with pink.
"She's having a girl," a confidant bubbles to the mag. "She's so excited."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite