- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News1 of 20
- Photo: FOX2 of 20
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.3 of 20
- Photo: Corbis4 of 20
- Photo: AB5/C.M. Wiggins/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: WENN6 of 20
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: RAAK/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 20
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet15 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet16 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
By Kat Giantis
In the two months since the rumor mill began heating up with talk that Ashton Kutcher was preparing to pop the question to Mila Kunis, he's reportedly hammered out the details of his messy, drawn-out divorce from Demi Moore.
Now, almost two years to the day since Demi and Ashton's breakup was announced, whispers are growing much louder that the actor will get down on one knee and propose to his onetime "That '70s Show" co-star as soon the ink is dry on the divorce papers, which could happen as soon as next week.
"Demi and Ashton's divorce has cast a cloud over his and Mila's relationship because it's dragged on for so long," a source tells the London Sun (in other words, big 'ol grain of salt, people). "Thankfully, Demi's turned a corner. She's no longer bitter, and she wants the divorce over and done with as soon as possible so she can get on with her life, too. They're all happy and the papers are signed and with the lawyers now, so Ashton's free to officially propose to Mila. Both of them want to marry and have children."
The tabloid claims Kutcher, 35, plans to propose to Kunis, 30, during an upcoming trip to Hawaii, so … surprise?
The two, who wed in 2005 without a prenup, appear to have spent the last two years wrangling over money, specifically the chunk of change Kutcher made from various tech investments.
Word is, Demi sought as much as $25 million from her estranged husband, although her bid for spousal support was reportedly rejected.
Moore recently returned from a "spirituality conference" to India with a guru in tow. In recent days, she's been seen in the company of Australian pearl diver (no, really) Will Hanigan, whom she bonded with over their shared love of yoga.
As for Ashton and Mila, who first went public in April 2012, they are apparently eager to start a family.
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite