- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: ST1/HSS/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
By Kat Giantis
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are already starting to look alike, but are they ready to commit to forever? Over the weekend, the rekindled flames stepped out in Los Angeles sporting matching ensembles of black leather coats, message T-shirts and cancer sticks. The actress, however, was also wearing something all her own: a ring on her left hand.
Sure, the sparkler looks a lot like the one that touched off aisle-walk talk in November (at the time, ERW denied the engagement rumors and explained that she had been wearing the ring since she was 14).
So far, their respective reps (and Twitter accounts) are mum on the betrothal reports.
Late last month, the mag reported that the British actor, who reconnected with the former fiancée of Marilyn Manson in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong hookup fizzled in 2006, was set to propose.
"They have been shopping for rings for at least a month," said a source.
Of course, the pair don't need a rock to cement their love. They already have tattoos from their first go-round on the wheel of love, when Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle and Jamie, 25, had an "E" inked on his arm.
Plus, Bell seems to know the way to her heart. On Saturday, she posted a photo of a Christian Louboutin shoebox and a videogame. The pic's caption: "You know you've found your soul mate when they give you shoes and Nintendo games for Christmas."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite