- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: ST1/HSS/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
By Kat Giantis
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are already starting to look alike, but are they ready to commit to forever? Over the weekend, the rekindled flames stepped out in Los Angeles sporting matching ensembles of black leather coats, message T-shirts and cancer sticks. The actress, however, was also wearing something all her own: a ring on her left hand.
Sure, the sparkler looks a lot like the one that touched off aisle-walk talk in November (at the time, ERW denied the engagement rumors and explained that she had been wearing the ring since she was 14).
So far, their respective reps (and Twitter accounts) are mum on the betrothal reports.
Late last month, the mag reported that the British actor, who reconnected with the former fiancée of Marilyn Manson in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong hookup fizzled in 2006, was set to propose.
"They have been shopping for rings for at least a month," said a source.
Of course, the pair don't need a rock to cement their love. They already have tattoos from their first go-round on the wheel of love, when Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle and Jamie, 25, had an "E" inked on his arm.
Plus, Bell seems to know the way to her heart. On Saturday, she posted a photo of a Christian Louboutin shoebox and a videogame. The pic's caption: "You know you've found your soul mate when they give you shoes and Nintendo games for Christmas."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite