- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: ST1/HSS/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
By Kat Giantis
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are already starting to look alike, but are they ready to commit to forever? Over the weekend, the rekindled flames stepped out in Los Angeles sporting matching ensembles of black leather coats, message T-shirts and cancer sticks. The actress, however, was also wearing something all her own: a ring on her left hand.
Sure, the sparkler looks a lot like the one that touched off aisle-walk talk in November (at the time, ERW denied the engagement rumors and explained that she had been wearing the ring since she was 14).
So far, their respective reps (and Twitter accounts) are mum on the betrothal reports.
Late last month, the mag reported that the British actor, who reconnected with the former fiancée of Marilyn Manson in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong hookup fizzled in 2006, was set to propose.
"They have been shopping for rings for at least a month," said a source.
Of course, the pair don't need a rock to cement their love. They already have tattoos from their first go-round on the wheel of love, when Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle and Jamie, 25, had an "E" inked on his arm.
Plus, Bell seems to know the way to her heart. On Saturday, she posted a photo of a Christian Louboutin shoebox and a videogame. The pic's caption: "You know you've found your soul mate when they give you shoes and Nintendo games for Christmas."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite